HOW TO CREATE TASKS USING THE TRAININGYM CALENDAR
There are two ways to get to the calendar:
- From the Main Menu go to STAFF> CALENDAR
- From the top banner click on the icon
You can create a task for yourself directly from the Agenda area: HOME>AGENDA
Step 1. Creating the task in Calendar or from Agenda you can click the following icon. Note: in the calendar you can also create a task by double-clicking on the calendar.
By clicking the icon, or double clicking on the calendar the following pop up will appear:
Fill in the fields according to the employee you would like to assign to the task, the task you would like completed, the member who will be at the appointment, as well as the date and time. The fields "Validate As" and "Done" will be completed automatically when the task is validated. PRESS THE BUTTON ACCEPT TO SAVE. and the task will now appear ...
on the calendar:
on the employee's agenda:
2. When it is time to "Validate" the task (mark as completed) the tasks:
- For the default tasks of "Weigh-in" and "Workout", these tasks will open automatically the profile of the member, in order to validate the task you will need to complete the weigh-in or the workout.
If for some reason Charles Smith will not be assigning the workout to the client, you can change the name of "Validate As" to the correct person.
If you perform a workout or a weigh-in with a member and it is not on your calendar, upon finishing the task it will automatically appear as validated on your calendar and agenda.
Please note: if the client uses the Bluetooth scale to do the weigh-in and you want to track the interactions your staff has you will need to create a new task for this.
- Validating other tasks: To validate other tasks, simply open up the task and click the validate button.