To set up your club, first go to the "Club" menu and select "Information" from the drop-down menu.
Here, in the first tab "Club Information" you can input the name of the club, address, telephone, webpage, Facebook page and even change the image or the corporate colors that you will see in the TG Touch kiosk. Press "Save" to save changes.
Note: the MORNING/AFTERNOON/EVENING HOURS at the bottom of this tab are for group activities. They basically organize the group activity schedule into different time frames.
In the following tab "Schedule" you will need to input the business hours for each day of the week your club is open. Please keep in mind, this is not the schedule your members will see, but the schedule in which you will be permitted to schedule tasks for your employees. Thus, if you have work that is done before or after you are open to the public - expand the business hours to reflect this. Press "Set Business Hours" to save changes.
In the "Kiosks" tab, you can set up the time limit on the kiosk before an automatic sign out. Simply press the gear button to the right of the kiosk you wish to modify and it will take you to a new page where you can: modify the time before an automatic logout (in order to limit time spent using the kiosk or if a member forgets to log out), establish whether or not there is a card reader or fingerprint reader attached to the kiosk, mark if the kiosk is damaged or change the name of the kiosk.
In the "Configuration" tab, here you can set up the timing of your automatic notifications/ automatic tasks:
- Days without attending the club: the member will receive an automatic notification if they do not go to the club for the number of days listed here.
- Days left until weigh-in: how often you would like members to have a periodic weigh-in (the notification will automatically be sent on the same day the weigh-in is automatically scheduled)
- Days without validating workout before auto- cancellation: the number of days without completing a session (via Trainingym) which will then automatically cancel member's workout routine.
You can also set up the scale of non-attendance days and the corresponding risk related:
Lastly, you can enable or disable options related to chat, kiosk, app, and the group activity schedule, and language. Check the boxes to enable features. (legend for Kiosk and Other options below)Be sure to save any changes made.
KIOSK OPTIONS (for TG TOUCH)
- Create New Member Button - allows members to be created manually and autonomously via the touchscreen kiosk
- Edit Member Profile Button - allows members to edit profile information such as: via the touchscreen kiosk (username, password, name, activity level, contact information, language, date of birth and height)
- Generate Workout Button - allows members to automatically generate a workout plan without a staff member supervision through a self-assessment and preference questionnaire.
- First Workout Button - allows members to choose from previously curated workout plans based on difficulty level and goal. Note: club must create these workout plans and it is limited to 4 plans per difficulty level/goal.
- Exercises Visible - allows members access to the exercise library via the kiosk.
- Show Member Access - allows you to view member access to the club including the web page, mobile app, turnstile (entering the club) and TG Touch (kiosk)
- Assign Rooms for Training - allows you to assign specific areas or rooms of your club for workouts
- Edit User Data - allows you to edit the profile information in Trainingym (please note: if integrated with management software this information will not be changed in management files)
- Notify Access of Assigned Members - enables the notification of the entry of assigned members to their assigned staff members.