If a member shows up at reception to claim a reward, you'll have to verify the reward request and mark it as delivered in the system. The member can then be issued their reward.
In order to deliver a reward requested by a member or employee, follow these steps:
- Login to TG Manager under a user profile with Administrator or Reception permissions.
- Access the menu LOYALTY > TG LOYALTY
- Open the Validate tab.
- Under the Reward section, you'll see a list of rewards (for members and staff) that are pending delivery and those that have already been delivered (Fig. 1)
- Verify that the request for the reward is in the system. Make the most of the filters Search and Type of Reward to make it easier to find the reward in question and therefore validate that the member or employee has requested it.
- Click the Deliver button on the corresponding user and reward line to record the date on which the reward was delivered.
- Personally, deliver the reward to the member or employee.
Fig. 1. Requested Rewards List with filters in use. Without the filters, both DELIVERED and PENDING rewards will show.
LIST OF REQUESTED REWARDS FILTERS
The list of DELIVERED and PENDING rewards contain the following filters that can be combined in order to make your search more exact:
Once the reward to be delivered has been found, click the Deliver button so that date of reward delivery can be registered.
If for any reason there is confusion when requesting a reward, it can be canceled from the smartphone app and from the List of Requested Rewards that receptionists have access to. The process ma be canceled either way and the points will be returned to the member or employee who requested the reward.
REWARDS LIST COLUMNS
The requested rewards table contains the following columns to be able to identify each reward in detail: