To create the Group Activity Analysis Report, go to the "Reports" menu and select "Group Activity Analysis"
This will take you to pop-up screen where you will indicate the parameters of the data for the report such as:
- Types of rankings you would like to view (check the boxes of those you wish to view)
- Preferred View (weekly vs. monthly)
- Month and Year
- Minimum Percentage/ Maximum Percentage - these are the percentages of the actual attendance vs. target attendance - this will color code your report (red = those below the minimum %, grey =those between the minimum and maximum % and green = those above the maximum%)
- Employees you would like data regarding (mark the box green)
- Activities you would like data regarding (mark the box green)
Once you have filled in the form press the "Report" button.
The first thing you will see is a calendar for the month and year you selected in the report query, color coded based on the average actual and target attendance of the group activities..
The activities colored in:
- Red: are activities that did not reach the minimum % of actual attendance vs. target attendance you indicated in the report query. These activities did not meet their goal.
- Grey: are activities that did reach the minimum % of actual attendance vs. target attendance you indicated in the report query. These activities met their goal.
- Green: are activities that surpassed the maximum % of actual attendance vs. target attendance you indicated in the report query. These activities surpassed their goal.
Next depending on the Rankings you selected you will see a breakdown by:
Each one of these rankings has the same structure. First you have a summary table with the activity, employee or hour with details regarding average attendance, average target attendance and the percentage of actual attendance vs. target attendance:
Then you will see a breakdown of each class (by activity, employee or hour) using the same color coding system as the calendar so you can quickly see which class met its target: